Prospecting with High Probability
Ongoing Sales Training Workshop
A continuous series of interactive webinar sessions, 2 to 3 hours each, $97 USD per session (when purchased one at a time, discounts available).
High Probability Prospecting — How we find and identify people who want what we are selling, and who are ready and able to buy. This is a detailed process of how to contact people (reaching out), and how to respond to people who contact us.
Updated — The High Probability Prospecting process has been modified from the original, to reflect changes in the way people communicate with each other today. There are changes in the details of what we do, but the fundamental principles are the same.
Content — Varies from session to session. Creating and delivering High Probability Prospecting Offers. Telephone (live), voicemail, text, email, social media. Tracking efforts and results. How to handle responses (yes, no,other). Appointment setting. Conditional Commitment. Inbound Prospecting.
Prospecting Workshop — Details
- Price is $97 USD per session (see discounts below). We accept PayPal and most major credit cards around the world. To apply for this course, or to inquire, please use the webform below.
- Session Frequency — once every 1 or 2 weeks, depending on demand.
- Session Length — 2 to 3 hours each, depending on number of participants.
- Webinar — All sessions will be conducted by webinar, using GoToMeeting.com or Zoom.us. Sessions are real-time and interactive.
- Recorded — Each session will be recorded, and the recording will be sent only to the individuals who were present in that session.
- Coaching — Instructor(s) will guide each student in creating their own Prospecting Offers.
- Practice — Students will practice delivering their Prospecting Offers during workshop sessions. We will assign homework for students to do between sessions, to be reviewed later.
- Maximum — 6 students for this workshop. Some exceptions are allowed in special cases.
- Instructor — Carl Ingalls and/or Paul Bunn.
- Enroll — Please see the webform below.
Confidentiality — We require each participant to assure the other participants that they will not disclose any confidential information they may hear. The purpose is to help participants feel more comfortable about discussing personal and business issues in the workshop. We do this verbally at the beginning of each session, while the session is being recorded.
Approval — Required for this workshop. Please use the webform below.
Discounts — When purchasing more than one session at a time, the price is $97 for the first session plus $70 for each additional session in the same purchase. Also, people who have purchased the Prospecting Basics Mini-Course may deduct the price of that mini-course. And finally, there may be discount coupons available upon request.
If You Want to Take This Course, or If You Have Questions or Comments, Please Use This Webform
When you click on the Send button above, your information will be sent to Carl Ingalls, and you will see an acknowledgement page. All fields are optional. Please do not include any credit card information on this webform.
You may also call Carl Ingalls by phone at +1 610-627-9030 (USA Eastern Time Zone), or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any credit card information via email.