Prospecting with High Probability
Ongoing Sales Training Workshop
A continuous series of interactive video sessions, 2 to 3 hours each, $145 USD per single session.
A combination of virtual class instruction and individual coaching.
Sequence — Start with any session. Skip any sessions. Pay for the ones you attend, and not for the ones you don’t. We continuously cycle through all of the topics.
High Probability Prospecting — How we find and identify people who want what we are selling, and who are ready and likely to buy. This is a detailed process of how to contact people (reaching out), and how to respond to people who contact us.
Updated — The High Probability Prospecting process has evolved a little from the original version (as described in the book, High Probability Selling), to reflect changes in the way people communicate with each other today. There are a few changes in the details of what we do (the Process), but the fundamental principles are the same.
Topics — Creating and delivering High Probability Prospecting Offers. Telephone (live), voicemail, text, email, social media. Tracking efforts and results. How to handle responses (yes, no, other). Appointment setting. Conditional Commitment. Inbound Prospecting (when someone reaches out to us).
Prospecting Workshop — Details
- Price — $145 USD per single session, two for $250, three for $355, or four for $460. We accept PayPal and most major credit cards around the world.
- Session Frequency — Varies, depending on demand.
- Schedule — See the HPS Sales Training Calendar for upcoming workshops.
- Session Length — 2 to 3 hours each, depending on number of participants, and number of questions.
- Workbook — Included.
- Interactive Video — Sessions will be conducted by video meeting, using Zoom. Most of the instruction will be presented verbally, with some visual aids. Sessions are real-time and interactive.
- Recorded — Each session will be recorded, and the recording will be sent to the individuals who were present in that session.
- Coaching — The instructor will guide each student in creating their own High Probability Prospecting Offers.
- Practice — Students will practice delivering their Prospecting Offers during workshop sessions. We will assign homework for students to do between sessions, to be reviewed later.
- Maximum — 6 students for this workshop. Exceptions are allowed in special cases.
- Confidentiality — We require each participant to assure the other participants in the same session that they will not disclose any confidential information they may hear. The purpose is to help participants feel more comfortable about discussing personal and business issues in the workshop. We do this verbally at the beginning of each session, while the session is being recorded.
- Approval — Not required, as long as you are certain that you want to take this workshop.
- Instructor — Carl Ingalls.
If You Are Certain That You Want to Take This Course
To sign up and pay for the Prospecting Workshop, do one of the following:
If You Have Questions or Comments
Please contact Carl Ingalls, or fill out the webform below:
When you click on the Send button above, your information will be sent to Carl Ingalls, and you will see an acknowledgement page. All fields are optional. Please do not include any credit card information on this webform.